The best way would be to email me.
When sending an e-mail please include:
- Tattoo idea description, and any meaning behind it.
- Place on the body and requested size.
- Pictures of tattoos or artwork you like, as a reference.
- Picture of your body part that you would like to tattoo.
- Preferable appointment time in case you are not flexible.
Usually the first step in the process is to set up a consultation where we discuss all the particulars such as size, style, placement, etc. Consultations generally take 40-60 minutes.
During the meeting I will make a rough sketch on your body, to match our expectations regarding the final design.
The final design will be ready for your tattoo appointment. Last changes and adjustments will be applied if needed.
Consultation fee – 200 NIS. This fee is non-refundable but it acts as a deposit and comes out of the tattoo cost once the tattoo is complete.
For large projects, additional deposits might be charged.
I usually do not accept very small tattoo projects.
My daily tattooing fee can be in the range of 1200-3500 NIS including taxes, depending on the total length of the session. Most of my tattoo projects take 2-3 sessions.
At the consultation meeting I will give you a rough time/cost estimation.
- It’s advised not to arrive tired or hungry at your appointment. Bring a quick snack or two in case you get hungry later.
- Don’t drink alcohol the day of your tattoo and I would advise not being hungover from the night before.
- Wear comfortable clothing that allows me to access the tattoo area easily. If you tend to be cold,bring warm clothing.
- Make sure you are clean.
- Make sure the tattoo area is not sunburned.
- I advise not to bring chaperons for the session. It usually interrupts my concentration during the tattoo.
- Your new tattoo will usually be covered with a transparent adhesive bandage for 24 hours.
- After 24 hours remove the bandage during a shower. Wash the tattoo with soap and water and let it air dry.
- Start applying antiseptic cream 2-4 times daily. Apply the cream with clean hands, after washing your tattoo and letting it air dry, Only use a very small amount of the cream; just enough to make your tattoo soft.
- Continue applying the cream for 2 weeks.
- DO NOT pick and scratch your new tattoo.
- DO NOT expose your tattoo to direct sunlight in the first 4 weeks. After that you should always use sunscreen.
- DO NOT soak your tattoo until the scabs/dryness are completely gone, which is usually at about 3-4 weeks. This includes swimming, bathing, and long hot showers.
- I recommend avoiding high intensity workouts for at least 4 days.